Monday, October 10, 2011

Minnie and Zadok E. Kelly Taken in Humbolt, Nebraska


On the back this photo is identified as Minnie and Zed Kelly.  According to the family records I have Minnie was born about 1877 in Bucyrus, Crawford County, Ohio.  Her parents were John Andrew Kerr and Margaret Ann Eckard.  Margaret Eckard Kerr was the oldest child, to my knowledge, of Christopher Eckard and Christina Gross and would have been about eight years older than my direct ancestor Ella Elizabeth Eckard.  Margaret  married John Andrew Kerr in 1876 and Minnie was their first child.  She was born in 1877 also in Bucyrus.  Records indicate she married Zed Kelly in 1900.  I am not sure when they moved further west but Zed died in April of 1946 in Denver, Denver County, Colorado.  I do not have a death date for Minnie, only that it is believed she died sometime after 1953.  Although I know they had children, I don't have any details on them at this time. 

2 comments:

  1. Are all of the pictures on here relatives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minnie and Zadok Settled in Strasberg Co, before moving to Denver.
    They had 2 children Menzo Kerr Kelly and Lois Kelly. Menzo was a truck driver who was killed on the road. Menzo had four kids. I don't know about Lois. Minnie Passed away Nov 15, 1968. Minnie and Zodak are resting in Fairmount Cemetery, Denver, Co

    ReplyDelete